Wordpress Theme

Challenge 5: The New Form

Posted by Racket2000 on Tuesday, May 4, 2010





Hey Guys! Here's the Story.

The new form. His two teammates were dead. He heard the Journal say that he was the God of the Underworld, Hades. That's the only information he gave Slidoo. Hades, the God of the Underworld. He sure did sound powerful. Both teams were afraid. They would finally be released from this Prison- THIS WEEK! Their mission- to flee safely from the Camp of Death. This place was like a Concentration Camp. All they really wanted to do was Kill innocent people.

It was Mid-Night. The 2 teams snook out of their Prison Cells. None were caught or seen. They escaped from the Camp- Safely and Sound. But, then, they heard barking. They turned around. There was a BIG problem. A pack of black dogs with red eyes were 7 miles away. They were Hell Hounds, (I'm not swearing, they're mythical creatures!!!) froth on their mouths. The penguins' goal: To Get to Safety.

This challenge will be a Race. You will have to Race around the island. The winner gets Immunity. The course is above: (Click to get bigger)

Okay, here's the course if you can't understand. Start at cove. Go to forest. Go to Plaza. Go to Snow Forts. Go to Town. Go to Dock. Go to Beach. Go to Ski Village. That's where you finish.

GOOD LUCK! I recommend you PRACTICE the course. Also, I will know if you cheat! I WILL NO! Here is the Info.

Date: Sunday, May 9th
Time: 1:00 CPTZ
Room: Cove
Server: Slippers

Be there 5-10 min. early. I will tell all rules on chat! Please be HERE so I can go over all rules!

Thanks,

~Racket2000

10 comments:

  1. Piper

    i can go

  1. Lily

    I'm so sorry. I cant make it, because thats 4 in the Moring where I am... =(

  1. Racket2000

    Dude, you're voted off!

    ~Racket2000

  1. Anonymous

    same here it will be @ 4am

  1. Maddi

    Race you took that stuff out of Percy Jackson books right? I read them too. I know your not swearing. And Hades... well the past people that died go to the Underworld. OMG I have to go to the underworld! DON'T PUT ME IN THE FIELDS OF PUNISHMENT HADES! I'M NOT BAD!!! Those penguins should try to get into Camp Half Blood. Let's hope a half blood will let him in. :) Good luck guys!

  1. natom24

    I might not be there because its mothers day.

  1. Piper

    Race, please call me Paige/Paigelovey from now on. I will play on her for the contests.

  1. Piper

    oh sorry i missed it SO SORRY it was mothers day and my grandparents were here all day! yd u have to make it on mom day?
    p.s. im not gonna be active this week so plz give me enough time so answer

  1. Jamesscn

    I couldn't go because that is 4 am here!!

  1. Lily

    YAY!!!! Other people live in my timezone! =D

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me