Wordpress Theme

Death 5 and 6: Alone *Rissabo, PLEASE READ*

Posted by Racket2000 on Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello! 2 more penguins are about to be dead. First let me say something to Rissabo.

~~~
Rissabo,

I feel verrrrrrry bad. SOOOOO bad. You live in Egypt, and I picked a horrible time... So, here's the deal! You get Automatic Entry into season 2, AND a big party with me! Date and stuff will be posted- AFTER SEASON 1!
Your friend,

~Racket2000
~~~
There you go Rissabo! Hope you understand.

Now, here we go! Now, we are the top 4! From this point on, everyone should be very proud. I mean VERY! You all have been faced with challenges for the last 4-6 weeks. There have been alliances, and PLENTY of fights. Now, the challenges are going to start getting harder. In top 3, it will be your 1st truly HARD challenge. This next one will be kind of easy. Want a hint? Two laps. There 'ya go. Now, onto the deaths...

Live is hard... ALL the time. You are faced with many challenges. Sometimes, one of your friends die. Sometimes two... Well, this time- TWO! Sometimes you are sad. Maybe your best friend died. Maybe you were happy. Someone or something you truly hate has died. But, NEVER EVER be happy.

One day, I went to school. When I got home, my dad was in the car. He said my dog was dead. My mom ran him over. Well, I really never LOVED that dog. But, now I miss him. Well, you get the point...

Now, onto the real deaths of TWZOCP. This death proves that you may be left alone... all alone...

_____________
Slidoo was sitting in an empty room. All alone. 5 minutes ago, his teammates, Rissabo, and Policeman655 were called out of the room. They took him outside. All he heard was 'Hung.' Well. that's what the guards of the Journal said. Well, they also said 'Rebirth, New Form.' Slidoo was wondering what this meant. Was the Journal changing form? Was it possibly becoming more powerful?

Another 5 minutes later, Slidoo heard someone walking outside in the hall. Then he said, "Hahaha, I can't wait for the killing of Rissabo and Police. After all, it is my fault they are even in this boat. It was them who decided to save the world. I used to be just a dumb journal. Well, they thought wrong!"

Then, Slidoo figured it out. The journal DID change form. He was now in a human form. He must of been a wizard. He must have magical powers.

Rissabo and Police couldn't see. They were both blindfolded and gagged. Then they stepped into the daylight. The guards snatched off their Blind Folds. They were both standing in front of ropes. Tyler and ??? was standing there. They were trying to figure out who ??? was. Then ??? stepped out and said.

???: Do you recognize me? I'm the Journal, and an Evil Dark Wizard.

Rissabo and Police were standing there shocked. And then he mumbled some wierd things:

Journal: KIAUukgskfuhyagsdkhPOIEFHOIOIUHAOIHUOIAUDHLoiuhsdoighu

Then the ropes came around their necks and then they were pulled into the air. They were hung. Slidoo, their Team Captain, was alone... All alone...
__________
That was the story. Because Slidoo was alone on his team, there's been a Team Swap. Please go to 'The 10 Sacrifices' page above.
Thank you, challenge 5 information posted soon!

~Racket2000

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    awesome post!! and nice site -owl

  1. Anonymous

    DIE POLICE DIE!

  1. Rissabo

    No hard feelings man I cant wait for season 2 im gonna be 13 then so Ill be smarter and expect me tp win next season and btw I dont know I felt Id lose in this challenge anyway Good Luck Team Green nd also I might finish exams after 2 weeks so make sure the party is then aight? k l8er

  1. Slidoo

    Good try, police and Rissabo! Wish me and out new team mate Lemon luck!

  1. Rissabo

    Lol slidoo ur now working with a team blue member Im expecting alot of disagreement but just stay focused and I know u can win Slidoo Im putting my money on u i hope u win also slidoo I want you to teach me how to make a site like yours and stuff cuz I found out I wasnt getting any traffic on my site cuz it sux anyway u b8r teach me

  1. Maddi

    Hey they are friends! And he doesn't have to teach you. LOL

  1. Piper

    my mom ran over a turtle once and even tho i didnt know that turtle i feel like i loved it

  1. Slidoo

    Rissabo said...
    Lol slidoo ur now working with a team blue member Im expecting alot of disagreement but just stay focused and I know u can win Slidoo Im putting my money on u i hope u win also slidoo I want you to teach me how to make a site like yours and stuff cuz I found out I wasnt getting any traffic on my site cuz it sux anyway u b8r teach me
    (((((((())))))))
    Gosh... I don't really know how I got peoples to my site, it just takes time... a lot of time... byt me and lemon are great friends, and we will work hard to make it to the end!

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me