Wordpress Theme

Challenge 7: Ending

Posted by Racket2000 on Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well, now vote off someone in the poll. You have about an hour to vote. No immunity this week! Good luck! Here are the entries.


Entry 1 by Rissabo:

Wow Ive made it this far I never thought Id would all my friends kept saying Id lose because Im the only one in the entire entries whose never ever made a banner and because my site wasnt Blogger no but it was free webs which I admit its abilities are limited, but here I am in the Top 3 already starting a Blogger site and my banner won but my hand still hurts from making it because i had to click alot of buttons and curves and colors If I leave now what the hay atleast I would leave with my AWESOME XP memories and thats a true gift that cant be taken away from you your memories Its not a trophy its a treasure but not a treasue like gold its much more expensive than that my friend memories and friendship..those words go together like chocolate and pudding (ummmm pudding :p)vote me off now It wont make a difference cuz I met some AWESOME people who I didnt even know existed but It would be great If I won and I think I actually can I FOUGHT I THRIVED I SURVIVED AND NOW IM READY TO TAKE HOME THE GOLD XD.

T-Terrific in an AWESOME way
W-Wierd and Woozy beating the challenges was a doozy
Z-Zany just like an orange puffle in a wagon
O-OF COURSE ITS AWESOME IT WAS CREATED BY AND HAS AWESOME PPL IN IT
C-COOL LIKE ICE..ICE COLD BABY ICE COLD
P-PRIZEZ FOR EVRY1 EVEN THE ONES THAT DONT WIN THEY GET NEW FRIENDSHIPS



MAN THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD AND I DID THIS IN LIKE 5 MINS MAN HOW DO I DOOOOOOOOO XP
O-
___
Entry 2 By Slidoo:

My experience on the warp zone of club penguin has been amazing. I was excited at times, proud at times, sad at times, and was super happy at other times. I met some awesome friends who I didn't know before like Rissabo. I loved doing all the challenges. I am so happy with myself that I am the green team leader and am still here now! I am proud of myself because I never imagined being here at this point, and am happy because my team has never voted me off so they obviously think I'm being a good leader. I have enjoyed working very hard on all challenges and working with my teammates. I have had SO much fun! I love checking the site for new challenges, and trying my best to succeed and stay in the competition. Now I'm here, in the top 3, really hoping to make it into the top 2 and maybe even win this thing! However, if I get kicked out I will still be happy and proud because I made it into the top 3 which is really good. If I get kicked out now, I will understand because I will have lost to some of the best contestants ever! I never thought I'd stand a chance in these challenges, but I was wrong. This has been an adveture of a lifetime, and I am so happy to have lived it. I have no idea if this is the right amount of scentences, I don't like counting. However, I want everyone to know that TWZOCP is an amazing experience.

T: THE AMAZING...
W: WEIRD AND WARPED
Z: ZANY, YET FUN...
O: OBVIOUSLY AMAZING...
C: CONTESTS TO WIN...
P: PRIZES!
___
Entry 3 by Foopyblue 2:

Hey this is foopy and here is my post for the contest sorry for being late ;)

It started off seems ages ago now when I was just signing up for the warp zone of club penguin. When soon the first challenge came. I didn't have the guts and I just knew I would get voted off on my first try! To my amazement I surpassed the first challenge and the game was still on! We started doing things that I had never done before! At times I got extremely frustrated. I also laughed and had fun. But In the end I had many new experiences and I think The Warp Zone Of Club Penguin Challenge is one of the awesomest website ever! Challenge after challenge I was still in it .More and more amazed after every single challenge. Now here I am today I am extremely proud of myself I have never gotten this far ever. I met many awesome people like rissabo and I cheer him and slidoo on. One Golden Rule to always remember Friendships are worth more than anything in the world and that is what I made most of in the Challenges. Sometimes I wonder if this is just a dream a extremely hope I get into the top 2 or maybe even win this thing. I have never won any other contest before and this as far as I have ever gotten so please let me continue on and maybe even win and Thank You


.




T-Terrific
W-Wacky
Z-Zany
O-Out of the Ordinary
C-Crazy Fun
P-Place to make friends





Sincerely Your Friend,

Foopyblue2
___
VOTE NOW!



~Racket2000

1 comments:

  1. Maddi

    I'm signing up for season two!

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me