Wordpress Theme

Challenge 2 (Results)

Posted by Racket2000 on Monday, April 12, 2010

Okay! Everyone summited an answer. There were 4 people on the Green Team and 5 on the Blue team. Everyone on the Green Team got it right! Everyone on the blue team, except Queen Binawa got it right. So, 4 people on each team got it right but heres the deal. EVERYONE on the Green Team got it right, but ONLY 4 got it right on the Blue Team! Therefore, the Green Team is safe.

Let's talk to the Journal:

Journal: I see a lot of you got my riddle right. You are smarter than I think... Only one of you missed it. But, are you smart enough to choose who you want for Dragon Food...? After all, Queen Binawa was the person who got it wrong....

Please vote in the poll to the right.
Thank you, and see you soon...

~Racket2000

PS: I WASN'T TRYING TO BE MEAN TO QUEEN! I WAS JUST SAYING THE RESULTS!

11 comments:

  1. Maddi

    Thanks a lot! I'm not good at math! :(

  1. Maddi

    So why I'm going to get voted of BECAUSE MY MATH IS HORRIBLE....

  1. Maddi

    I never win ANYTHING.... thanks for making a big announcement on how I got it wrong....

  1. Maddi

    I want to cry....

  1. natom24

    Yeah that was pretty mean how you said she got it wrong.

  1. Lily

    I agreew with Swimpeng

  1. Jediluke8

    I don't think it was mean at all. It wasn't about math it was a trick question.

  1. ĞhjĞhj 234

    i might be going out :+|
    the nose looks cool!

  1. Slidoo

    It wasn't really mean... he was just telling people why they lost. It's a reality show... it happens...

  1. Rissabo

    I agree with slidoo

  1. Jamesscn

    The poll is closed!! Queen has the most votes (7)!

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me