Wordpress Theme

The Sacrifices -->EDIT!<-- CHALLENGE TIME AND DATE CHANGED!

Posted by Racket2000 on Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Okay! We now have 10 Sacrifices! Here they are:


Green Team

Foopyblue2

Coolgem50

Rissabo

Slidoo

Policeman655

Blue Team

GhjGhj 232

Frangipani42

Queen Binawa

Swimpeng2007

Lemon2608

IF SOMEONE GETS MURDERED BY THE JOURNAL, YOUR NAME WILL BE RED LIKE THIS!


The first challenge information will be posted later today!
For now, bye,


~Racket2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! Two team leaders have been chosen! First, for the green team...





SLIDOO! And for the Blue Team...








Swimpeng2007! Congratulations you team leaders! But now, you have to lead your team into 9 dangerous challenges! And if you're not a good leader, you will get voted OFF! And, the winning team gets immunity! So... The first challenge...


Both Teams: *thinking* Why did we do this? This is so dangerous... I wonder what the first challenge will be... (The 2 team leaders took out the journal; they pushed the button. It opened up.)

The Journal: Hahaha... You really wanted to do this?... Well... I want you to do my first task. It is pretty simple. My partner ??? (You will find out later on) hid a Time Bomb somewhere in the IceRink! Your Goal: To play a Hockey Game! The first team to score 25 points wins. The losing team has to turn off the bomb. Only one person will do it though. You get to decide... If you don't choose to turn it off... You will all you know... die!

The Rules: The first team to score 25 points win! It doesn't matter what your screen shows. My computer monitor is the one that counts! If you can't make it to a challenge, nothing will happen. You'll just have a more likely chance of getting voted off. To vote off someone, you make a comment and explain why... So here is the challenge time and date:

The Server: Sled

The Room: IceRink

Date: Saturday, April 10

Time: 12:00 PST

Please comment if can come or not! If you don't comment, you can't come!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks, and see you soon, if you're still alive... (JK!!!)


~Racket2000

29 comments:

  1. Piper

    coolio! wow its amazing how many of my friends entered! bring on the challenge

  1. David Louch

    woop woop! I am in the UK, does it fit in with my time zone?

  1. Slidoo

    who are the team captains racket? I can't wait for the challenge!!!!!! Also, there is a new challenge in CP Reality!! check the site for more details.

  1. natom24

    yay i made it

  1. Jamesscn

    I know how to get 1000 coins on hydro hopper...

  1. natom24

    who is the leaders

  1. David Louch

    racket2000! We started a new thing on my blog called the catalouge! You earn coins by commenting, and so far you have 10 coins!

  1. Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Slidoo

    I will PROBABLY be able to make it.. it is half of an hour after I get out of school.

  1. Anonymous

    i can make it

  1. Slidoo

    I can make it!

  1. natom24

    i probably can be there.

  1. Piper

    I can make it i think
    P.S. go to reality road im thinking about quitting it, and if i get at least 8 people to sign up i will continue. i have SO many fun challenges in store and i dont want those to go to waste

  1. XxShadow Of Fatexx

    Ok Im Definitly coming but I wanna meet team Green soon so I wanna say please come alittle earlier Green Team so we can meet and lets hope slidoo is smart.

    -Rissabo

  1. David Louch

    i may not be able to come, as i am in the UK. I think i might though, as it is either 8,9 or 10 pm. so, just warning you, i might not be there.

  1. Jamesscn

    I might be able to come, I will probably forget (which can be solved by strapping an alarm clock to my ear!)

  1. Maddi

    I might be able to come!

  1. XxShadow Of Fatexx

    IS IT 10 PM OR AM????

  1. Racket2000

    PM! In the afternoon! 3:00 EST time!

    ~Racket2000

  1. ĞhjĞhj 234

    I MIGHT come since i live in the other side of the world i might have to stay up till midnight :(


    P.S is it 10 pm or am?

  1. ĞhjĞhj 234

    ohhh whoops srry i for got to read the comment...

  1. Unknown

    I'm so sorry. I cant come. Thats 3 in th emorning for me. :(

  1. XxShadow Of Fatexx

    GREEN TEAM COME NOW

  1. Maddi

    Can't come! Last second change in plans. My cousin is coming over!

  1. coolgem50

    racket i filmed it but i need 2 e-mail it 2 u, if i put it on utube it takes 5 hours for some reason :s

  1. Anonymous

    I vote policeman655

  1. Anonymous

    I vote Swimpeng2007

  1. Anonymous

    i vote swimpeng off

  1. Anonymous

    YOU CANT VOTE SWIMPENG HE ISNT ON OUR TEAM!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me