Wordpress Theme

Open Today! (The Deadly Journal)

Posted by Racket2000 on Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome! This site is now open! This is a Reality Show. I will have one season each year and the winner for each season will get: A 1 Month Membership for CP; 1 CoinCode.


Here is how the show will work. This first season is called 'The Deadly Journal.' Here is the story behind it:

One day, you were taking a walk in the forest. Then you saw a Journal. A strange Journal. It had a button on the front. It said 'Press' Me'. You did. Then, it opened up, words started appearing. It read: The world is coming to end, act now. To save your precious Earth, you will have to do several tasks for me. If you fail, someone in the world will die. (The Penguin who got voted off) One winner will receive a special prize... Then I will be gone. I'm sure none of you are going to survive the next 10 weeks, so bye... (Then the writing faded away) *The writing will only appear once a week!*

Ok, thats the story, but, we need 10 sacrifices.... So, if you're ready for the first season of TWZOCP (The Warp Zone of CP) sign up in a comment below. Say your Penguin Name, and describe yourself. You will have 1-2 weeks to do so.

Again, there will be 2 teams, 5 people on each team. I will split you into the team I think is right for you. The two teams are the 'Green Team' and the 'Blue Team.' I will decide for 2 team captains... For now, bye. See you soon. I hope you will enjoy the first season of TWZOCP!

~Racket2000

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    FOOPYBLUE2 said

    I am in. I like elctronics bike riding art& crafts

  1. natom24

    I am swimpin2007. I will join. I am funny and like chicken.I am nice and and am a penguin. ;)

  1. Slidoo

    I'll join I guess...

  1. David Louch

    i will join! i amcoolgem50, and i am warped and wierd!

  1. Slidoo

    oh I forgot to describe myself.

    here I go:

    I am a randomly weird person who has no idea what to say here.

    There. If I can be a team leader, that would be great! Also, I like green. it is my favourite colour.

  1. Jamesscn

    Policeman655

    I am a nice and helpful penguin, And I will do anything to survive the challenges! no matter what the are.

  1. Anonymous

    i know i already posted but i like blue and i hope to make a friendship along with my people in my team and take home the prize

  1. Piper

    Um no offense but I just wanted to say this is a lot alike Slidoo's Cp Reality. I don't care too much because I like these things, so I will join!
    Name: Lemon2608
    I am a weird person who likes weirdness, I also am very smart when it comes to a computer.
    P.S. where did you get this template? Its so cool!

  1. Maddi

    I'll join

  1. Slidoo

    No lemon, he already had the idea.

  1. Jamesscn

    I advertised your site!

  1. Piper

    where did you get this template from?

  1. natom24

    I sent some emails about this site to my friends.

  1. Lily

    Are there still spots left? If so,

    Name: Frangipani42
    About Me: Well I'm a girl who plays CP, love reading (most of the time) as well as somethimes designing blogs. My favourite colour is Lime Green :p

    THis sounds like fun :)

    -Frangipani42

  1. Maddi

    I didn't see the part about the sentences.

    I love hanging out with my friends. I have a endless mind of ideas! I love reading (It's one of my best subjects) and basketball! I love basketball! My fav color is pink.

  1. ĞhjĞhj 234

    ok ok i might not be well known by penguins but here it goes


    I like to play lots of computer games and LOVE football. I'm OK at using the computer but my strongest subject is maths

  1. XxShadow Of Fatexx

    Username:Rissabo

    I LOVE GADGETS IM INTO ACTION TO I ALWAYS GET THE HIGHEST SCRORE IN HYDRO HOPPER NOT INTO SPORTS THO

  1. Piper

    I wanted to describe me some more...

    My FAVORITE color ever is GREEN! My second and third favorite colors ever are PURPLE and BLUE! I like to sing, make images, design clothes, and just do artsy stuff. I like everything in the arts, from acting to actual art!

    Just fur fun

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me