Wordpress Theme

We Have a WEINER!

Posted by Racket2000 on Saturday, April 10, 2010

Or as I'd like to say- WINNER! The first challenge had about 7-8 people show up! The blue team had 3 people while the green team had 4! The score was 18-25! The winner was... BLUE! So, lets talk to the journal!

Journal: OK! GOSH! YOU SHOULD HAVE ALL DIED! WELL YOUR REWARD FROM ME, I WILL TEL YOU WHO MY ASSISTANT IS! HIS NAME IS Tyler! WELL, THANK HIM, BECAUSE HE LAYED THE TIME BOMB FOR ME, SO ONE OF YOU WILL DIE! SOMEONE WILL! I MEAN, SORRY! BUT, I WILL ONLY ALLOW YOU TO KILL SOMEONE FROM THE GREEN TEAM! *The writing faded away*


Okay! Here's the deal! Vote off someone in a comment! But, you have to give a reason. A good reason. You have about 2-3 days to vote! YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE VOTES! VOTES ARE BAD! VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PERSON!
Here are the People you can vote off:

Foopyblue2
Coolgem50
Rissabo
Slidoo
(POLICE655 CAN'T BE VOTED OFF! HE WAS ON THE BLUE TEAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE! AND, YOU CAN VOTE OFF THE TEAM LEADER!)

See you in a couple of days,

~Racket2000

PS: EVERYONE IS VOTING OFF SWIMPENG2007 FOR SOME REASON! STOP! HIS TEAM IS SAFE! HIS TEAM IMMUNITY!

26 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    I vote for Coolgem20. I vote him/her because they didnt do much to help me and slidoo and the team so I dont think they should continue. everybody else helped and listened to the leader (slidoo) and was great but he was the least helpful I think

  1. Anonymous

    I vote of rissabo

  1. Anonymous

    i vote off coolgem too as someone said before he wasn't exactly cooperting and i didn't see much effort in him

  1. Anonymous

    Coolgem50

    DUDE U WERE FILMING ALL THE MATCH HOW CUD U PLAY >:(

  1. theman009

    I vote off coolgem!

  1. Anonymous

    I vote off coolgem

  1. Anonymous

    I vote off coolgem

  1. Anonymous

    I VOTE COOLGEM!

  1. Slidoo

    RACKET IS THE HOST, YELLOHEAD ISN'T A CONTESTANT!!

  1. Anonymous

    i vote off Barack Obama or Racet200

  1. Anonymous

    I VOTE RACKET!!!

  1. Anonymous

    coolgem was filming and everything it just didn't work :(

  1. Anonymous

    I VOTE OFF BILLYBOB

  1. Anonymous

    I VOTE OFF ROCKHOPPER

  1. Piper

    You can't vote off Barack Obama (he is not a contestant), Racket2000 (he is leader), or Billybob (obviously).

  1. Anonymous

    I VOTE MY SELF OFF

    (Whoever I am)

  1. Anonymous

    i vote off the alien

  1. Anonymous

    I VOTE OFF BARACK OBAMA IF HE KISSES RACKET

  1. Anonymous

    i vot off old macdonald

  1. Anonymous

    COPYCAT! I DID NOT VOTE OFF ALIEN OR MACDONALD ONLY BARAK OBAMA

  1. Anonymous

    I VOTE OFF MY TOILET

  1. Anonymous

    I VOTE OFF SPONGEBOB

  1. Anonymous

    GRRR! I DID NOT VOTE OF SPONGEBOB!!! I VOTED BARACK OBAMA AND MY TOILET

  1. coolgem50

    anonymous you are the same user STOP!

  1. Anonymous

    SOMEONE ELSE IS COPYING ME!!! I AM 100% SURE!!!!!

  1. Maddi

    I didn't see the match! My cousins were over. Can someone post a video on it please?

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me