Wordpress Theme

Vote Off Someone!

Posted by Racket2000 on Monday, April 19, 2010

Okay, here is ACTUALLY what I am going to do. 3 people didn't enter. Those 3, will be on the poll. The other 7, will actually be safe. People were thinking that even if they didn't Design a Weapon, that they'd be safe for the week, and that they probably wouldn't get voted off. But, they were WRONG!


Three penguins are trapped in a Prison. Those 3 are Foopyblue2, GhjGhj232, and finally, Frangipani42. They are worried. Soon, they will have to test a weapon against a Quig. They wish to see their family one last time. But, for now, they are trapped.

Decide who to vote off. Remember, you don't want votes.
Talk to you later,

~Racket2000

6 comments:

  1. Piper

    Whew! I'm safe!

  1. ghjghj 234

    can i post it now? i could not go on so PLEASEEE hers the link

    http://clubpenguinglitchworld.blogspot.com/p/contest-entrys.html

  1. Lily

    Well YOU didn't answer to my comment, so there. Can you answer now, and I'll quickly make one?

  1. Racket2000

    Sorry, but you had enough time. And I said that you had to kill it. Oh, and sorry Ghj. You were too late. I gave you over a week to do it.
    Yours truly,

    ~Racket2000

  1. Rissabo

    Awesome,My weapon was tuff haha its amazing what I can do with headphones and a cell phone and a microchip I guess Lightning and Rock Music can conquer all XP

  1. ĞhjĞhj 234

    im definatly out :( i have 8 votes already

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me