Wordpress Theme

Death 2!

Posted by Racket2000 on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Okay! The poll is in! Now, lets talk to the Journal.


Journal: Hahaha! Now, one of you is going to die. I kidnapped you in your sleep. I put all of you into separate Jail Cells! But, only one of the Cell Doors will open. And that Cell is Cell # 7!

Queen Binawa was in 7.

Then, the Jail Cell came up. She was standing in the open.

Queen Binawa: What just happened?

Journal: My little pet, Kreg, just got loose. He is a dragon. He breathes Poison.

Gas Masks dropped into the other Cells. The other prisoners but them on.

Queen Binawa: Where's mine?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Journal: I'm sorry Queen. Have a nice day.

Queen Binawa: What the He** are you talking about?!?!?

Journal: I said, HAVE A NICE DAY!

Then, out of nowhere, a huge Purple Dragon appeared. Tyler was riding on it. He was wearing a Gas Mask. Then, green smoke came out of the Dragon's mouth.
Queen struggled trying to take one last breath. Then, she couldn't breathe.

Thanks for playing Queen Binawa! Sign up again next season!

~Racket2000

PS: 3rd challenge info. posted in a couple of days!

13 comments:

  1. Maddi

    WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SWEAR! I DON'T SWEAR!

  1. Racket2000

    Queen, I was just writing! Lol!

  1. Maddi

    Oh sorry for yelling. I'm really upset. Not at you. I wish I won. Like I said I'm not good at math and brain teasers.

  1. Maddi

    My family is in a argument so I'm not in the best mood. Wanna meet on cp?

  1. Maddi

    Meet me on Toys blog. Bye!

  1. Tyler

    I have killed Queen Biwana the 4th!

  1. Rissabo

    NICE DEATH IDEA DUDE I REALLY FELT THE MOMENT XD GREEN FOREVER KEEP IT UP GUYZ WE WILL WIN THIS THING XB

  1. Piper

    Sorry Queen! I didn't vote for you... I didn't vote at all. So anyway, sorry!

  1. theman009

    How can she join next season if she is dead?

  1. Lily

    Nooooooo!!!!!!?, Queen! I think her death was a LITTLE graphic ;|

  1. ĞhjĞhj 234

    NOOOO if swimpeng got out she would be such a good leader :(

  1. natom24

    So you are saying I should go

  1. Piper

    what happens if a team leader gets killed?

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me